In this podcast, visual artist Tracy Gorman talks about her experiences of working remotely with staff and residents at Ancaster House care home in Crieff. Using a range of materials and activities, and meeting via Zoom, the sessions built week-on-week to create a gallery of art for the home’s walls.
Tracy’s work is part of Creative Ageing in the Pandemic – a Luminate project exploring different ways that artists and older people can work together safely during the pandemic.
- Interviewer: Kathryn Welch www.kathrynwelch.co.uk
- Interviewee: Tracy Gorman www.tracymgorman.co.uk
- Date of Recording: Wed 10 February 2021
Music Credits (in order of appearance)
- Crowander – Forever With You
- Katsa – Slow Rising
- Doctor Turtle – Humans Gather
All music sourced from freemusicarchive.org using Creative Commons licences
Podcast Production – Andy Catlin www.andycatlin.com